I'm starting this page to share some of the gadgets that I'm using day by day, as maybe some of those could be interesting for other people while I get some money from the Amazon Affiliate Program :)
I've been testing the following models (see in the picture above):
- Logitech Litra Glow: https://amzn.to/470rbks.
- Somerick mini: https://amzn.to/3QoV72I
- LED VIJIM K20 Key Light with Remote Control: https://amzn.to/47j30O5
My final winner has been the last one (LED VIJIM K20) for the following reasons:
- It gives a lot of light. The most of the three I was testing.
- It includes the stick to anchor it to the table, which is pretty convenient.
- It includes a remote for turnning on / off, and also to update the settings (light intensity / temperature).
- Logitech C920 + Logitech Litra Glow: https://amzn.to/3u6fiLy
- Logitech StreamCam: https://amzn.to/462xNhd
My final winner has been the Logitech C920, as it's cheaper than the StreamCam while the improvements on the image weren't noticed by me (disclaimer that I'm mainly using it as a videoconference camera).
Given the properly lighting, both cameras perform very nice, so it doesn't worth to me the invest on the better one for my current usage.
- Anker with MagSafe for charging the iPhone without any cables: https://amzn.to/3QoGbl5
I've had several powerbanks during my life, some bigger, some smaller.
The main advantage of this model from Anker is that doesn't require of having a cable with you, so I usually carry on my backpack, and when I need an extra shot on my iPhone, it's easy to use.
This model doesn't charge the phone completelly (it's something near to 80% in my iPhone 13 Pro), but at least for me, it's much more convenient that needing an extra cable which will be hanging while you recharge your phone.